Any ideas for what can be done about low killer FoV being nauseating for some people (including me)?
Half the reason I was looking forward to this update was because it would allow me to make the Wraith's FoV perk (I believe it's called Shadowborn) global for killers, letting me finally play killers aside from the Wraith without getting sick while grinding to get it on them. The only issue I have now is that using this on other killers, even with their 3 unique perks as the others, will lock me out of all adept achievements except for Wraith (which I already have).
Comments
BHVR is extremely selective about their accessibility changes. The amount of things they ignore makes any discussion on the topic inevitably become countless us vs them arguments, sadly.
I find it nauseating only when I switch from a game with an actual FoV to this one.