A delicious update indeed!
In shorts:
- The new progression system is ridiculously good, I've lost nothing, only got perks that I would spend a lot of bp before, and now I need much less farm to get other perks that I need. Loving it.
- In matches (I play killer mostly), as I was saying before, I tried tunneling someone with sadako, and it's insanely hard, don't get me wrong, you can down this survivor but you're spending much more time doing so, it's not worth it, better go to other guy. I've 0 idea why ppl was complaining about "killers gonna camp and tunnel more". It doesn't work for me, if killer keep tunneling someone, he can actually end up with 0 kills.
- No DH is a GOD place... Not a single threat of DH to a pallet or window, feels so good. If you won the mindgame, you get rewarded, and not DH - pallet stun. Awesome.
- Kicking a gen now is actually making survivors out of taping it somehow, I actually thought it would be otherwise... Anyway, these 2.5% is a really good make up for pop. I feel like sometimes it's enough to bring 1 call of brine... Love it.
- New skins... They look good but they feel kinda out of place for me. They're not great for horror theme, but people use it, people love it, all good.=)
I really curious what survivors think of this patch after they play some matches...
Comments