Anyone else kind of disappointed?
Not with the update but actually the attack on titan outfits for both Dwight and Spirit?
Dwight got the bare bones of Eren's look and I really think they failed on the hair. Like he doesn't even have a key around his neck with jiggle physics... at least give him the cadet jacket or something...
Also spirit is the war hammer titan which is cool however, I think if they add more smoke for her hair she wouldn't look as bad. Also she's super gray instead of white. It would have been nice to see more steam come from her wounds like she was trying to heal herself.
Like many of the outfits are AMAZING like Jake as Levi. The ODM gear is astounding and the Cape and hair. The oni is also great! I love the oni's look and no doubt want to play more of him or against him with that outfit.
But seriously they flopped with Dwight/Eren... bare bones look got a hard pass.
Comments