Nancy, Steve, Demo are P3 yet their perks are only tier 1 on other characters.
Also, I feel like P3 characters should have all the non-teachables as well? But as you can see P3 Haddie here has none of them, nor does Artist.
Tagged:
Not a Bug
Also, I feel like P3 characters should have all the non-teachables as well? But as you can see P3 Haddie here has none of them, nor does Artist.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's because when ST left they stopped being teachables and became generic perks. It's sad that first 3 levels you get nothing for the ST characters.
They no longer have the ST license, so the perks don't belong to the characters anymore.
Thanks for the clarification, and I suppose it makes sense, but still kind of lame for people that owned the chapter and characters. :/
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/335032/pc-prestiging-demogorgon-nancy-steve-not-giving-perks-to-all-characters