PC- Prestige perk charms are visually bugged

20220719194245_1.jpg

How to do:

  1. select a prestige charm
  2. switch to another killer
  3. switch back
  4. -> Balanced Landing charm is equipped

How to fix:

just select another charm, then the charm you want.

Note: in the match, the right charm is seen. Does not work on Survivor.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I tried to put on, say, the Repressed Alliance charm, on Kate. I clicked the magnifying glass to see it up close...

    It's Balanced Landing (which I don't even have unlocked at a charm)?

    I squinted to see what it looked on on Kate herself, and it looked correct, I think. I switched to Adam and switched back, and it still looked right. Tested with the Red Herring charm, too.

    I guess it's broken in the previews? I haven't gone into a game yet, though...

  • @crystalkitti said:

    I tried to put on, say, the Repressed Alliance charm, on Kate. I clicked the magnifying glass to see it up close...

    It's Balanced Landing (which I don't even have unlocked at a charm)?

    I squinted to see what it looked on on Kate herself, and it looked correct, I think. I switched to Adam and switched back, and it still looked right. Tested with the Red Herring charm, too.

    I guess it's broken in the previews? I haven't gone into a game yet, though...

    I didn't try that before. But yeah:

    20220719210921_1.jpg