Console / PS5 issue, cannot play Survivor or Killer from main Menu screen.
Since update. / Title.
Since update. / Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks same here hope the devs see this
Same here, had 2 games and now can't click past survivor/killer,
Free blood points plz ๐๐๐
Report this on here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Welp, at least I'm not the only one.
Me too :( I just want to play my comfort character man
Heard it might be a PSN issue and not BHVR. I haven't been able to confirm that one way or the other.
Wherever the issue stems from I hope it's fixed soon.
Edit: When you go to the Playstation site and view connection status this is what comes up:
When you click on details it says, "You might have difficulty launching games, apps, or network features". Looks like it's on Playstation's end.