NO NETWORK CONNECTION ERROR

제목 없음.png DeadByDaylight.log


I played the game up to 1 hour before the 6.1.0 update, and then logged in again 15 minutes after quitting. But all of a sudden I get an internet connection error. After that I got the 6.1.0 update and tried again, still the same. I even reinstalled the game. It has not been resolved for 3 hours.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Please do not talk about the router problem by any chance. I am a developer who develops programs and I have tried all common sense methods.

  • Same problem. In the last 30 min ive gotten into one match where all survivors ping was in 170+. Upon finishing the match I get a network error and a continuous cycle icon when i click on survivor or killer. Then it just stops without advancing from the main menu. The store works fine and dandy tho.