how are the servers on xbox one?

are they playable or are they a laggy mess?

Comments

  • The Dedicated servers are shared across platforms as this game is cross platform. As far as I know, there are no XBOX only servers - rather they just have options to restrict you to matchmake with your own platform.

    I've not had any problems with the servers. There was a rubberbanding issue recently but that got fixed with today's update, and I've had no problems today with lag or anything else.

  • @Jarky said:

    The Dedicated servers are shared across platforms as this game is cross platform. As far as I know, there are no XBOX only servers - rather they just have options to restrict you to matchmake with your own platform.

    I've not had any problems with the servers. There was a rubberbanding issue recently but that got fixed with today's update, and I've had no problems today with lag or anything else.

    are you on console or pc?