Small undocumented change
They retired the old map offerings :(
They retired the old map offerings :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm oddly not against this because that means I now have these immortalised on my old survivors and won't accidentally use them (how I'd do that I dunno, but I've done stranger things). T'is interesting that it wasn't documented though.
Surprised they didn't do this any sooner. I didn't even get to use these at all, I think.
One of the few things from my beloved old game that I never had in my hands.
That hurts to see.
rest in peace,my sweet friend from my 2016 days
I never had any of these but if I were in your position I would still like the OPTION to slighly increase (but not by too much) my chance to go to McMillan.
I mean the last time I used one of these was back in 2020 when I was prestiging my Bill