Last prestiged character didnt get counted
With the recent news of the prestige boost for p3 if the character was at least p1 i went and prestiged any of my characters who weren't prestiged to p1 a few days prior to the update. Haddie was my last p1 and shes not counted at p3.
Nurse was my previous p1 priority on sunday before i was finished that evening with haddie.
*i am aware any general perks including those that belonged to steve and nancy as teachables before they were removed from purchase are uncommon unless they were higher tier before said update*
edit: seems like this is an issue between both roles so i changed it from survivor to character
Comments
Same here, but it was my last 3 survivors that I did before the update. 😭 The ones I did last night all went to P3, but these three I didn’t today are showing no prestige and level 50.
had the same with 2 last killers i did
Same happened to me, all my killers went back to p0 after the update.