Looking for Friends to play
Hello im Looking for Friends to play the game with on PS4 and mobile
Hello im Looking for Friends to play the game with on PS4 and mobile
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, I can play on PS4 sometimes if you're still looking. My PSN is PandaDares
Im going to add you sorry for my late answer
Bet add me at KillerFoxes1610, don't ask about the user. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY IM NOT GOOD.
PSN DjangostilChaind
Sorry for my late answer i will add you guys as soon as i am on Dead by daylight
Been playing for a few years now. Feel free to add me. My psn is StellarNebulae
hold on can I still friend you my PSN is Speedy6741