Non-Gameplay Legion look changes.

So most people are kinda sad that The Legion is actually four people, not one person with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) or that they aren't a transforming killer, where they change as the game goes on. Well, a potential way for this to actually be the case would be a small tweak in the lore.

It never states what The Entity did to the four, but the Devs could add in a small tidbit, saying how all four went into the fog, but The Legion came out.
Does this mean they have DID? Do they actually Transform depending on whos in control? It could be either, or both.

Just some random thoughts.

Comments

  • 4 people in 1 body makes sense to me.
  • I would like it but it really doesn't look like that...
  • I actually like the legion lore as it is, but I guess I might be the minority on that?
  • Avariku said:
    I actually like the legion lore as it is, but I guess I might be the minority on that?
    Maybe, havent seen much talk on the lore of him besides the Bricky vid, I like it, just would like to know for sure if its many killers, each doing a trial if need be, or all in same body.