Do they announce when patches are coming?

I see a lot of people saying the patch is tomorrow or like the 27th.

I just started playing the game do they normally make an announcement when the patch will hit? I have a few rank 50 people I wanna prestige but am waiting till right before the patch so I can use their cakes and such before then.

I just don't wanna get screwed on the free prestige levels and miss doing it and having the patch hit.

Comments

  • They're toying with us

  • It used to be every tuesday when chapters release, now who knows.

  • They often wait until the last minute to announce patches. At this point I think the patch won't be tomorrow because they probably would have said something this afternoon, but anything is possible. 🤷‍♂️ I seriously doubt it will be longer than an additional week or so.