Furin vs prayer beads.
I haven't played much Spirit since she got her add on pass. How is furin different than prayer beads? Seems like the same add on but obviously it changed.
I haven't played much Spirit since she got her add on pass. How is furin different than prayer beads? Seems like the same add on but obviously it changed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Afaik they are the same. Just a name change basically
I assume even when running it they hear the direction that you're phasing from still?
I haven’t ever faced a Furin Spirit before, but from what I understand, Furin does the exact thing as the previous PBB but Furin still has the directional audio within 16 meters instead of 24 meters. It’s less noticeable than basekit though.
I used to love prayer beads spirit with a giant radius and discordance . Get just close enough for them to hear the radius and yank them off.