Want to get clarifed how teachables are gonna work
So I saw this post:
and I am confused, with all teachables you already own, is it supposed to be you can still get them in the bloodweb like normal AND get tier 1 on everyone automatically or is it you only get tier 1 on everyone but keep whatever you have (or if you have a tier 2 perk, you can still upgrade it normally)
just want to know since i wanted to level up ghostface before the patch, but i have no time, I have all the teachables I need but I dont want to regrind everything so i just wanted to clarify
(i havent played the ptb, I still remember watching a video and there were still perks in the bloodweb so I just want to know)

Comments
Teachables as they currently are will disappear from the bloodweb when the patch hits. Teachables will transition to the new system where they'll be unlocked at P1/P2/P3 at each tier respectively.
Any teachables you currently have unlocked will automatically be unlocked at Tier 1 on every character. You will then be able to find their Tier 2/Tier 3 versions in the bloodweb as normal.