I think Sadako is fun but she’s a bit weak in loops so I put her at 2/5. Demo is better at loops and has decent map mobility plus tracking so I put him at 3/5.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How is this a competition?
Sadako is rlly fun killer but demo is is just more fun in general
@Nathan13 Could you define "better"?
Because I have more fun playing Sadako, but Demo's power is obviously stronger.
I think Sadako is fun but she’s a bit weak in loops so I put her at 2/5. Demo is better at loops and has decent map mobility plus tracking so I put him at 3/5.