Question about prestige and perks
With the update, if I have everyone p3, will I get all perks on all characters at tier1 or tier3?
Tagged:
Mod
With the update, if I have everyone p3, will I get all perks on all characters at tier1 or tier3?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
P3 unlocks all the perks of the character at tier 3 for every other character:
P3 will bump you right up to P9. You only need P3 after the update to get all perks tier 3.
So not only will you get all perks tier 3 on all characters, you'll also get their teachables in charm form, and the special background on the characters in character select.