Tier 3 Calm Spirit occasionally spooks crows.
I've had this happen on several maps. I'd be running and a crow caws and flies away. I'm not sure if this is only on my side but I'd hate if this alerts the killer. If you need more info I'll try my best to make note of the maps I have this happen on. I'm also on the Switch and ask no one clogs up my report with snide remarks about me playing on the Switch thank you
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
This is still an issue on a lot of maps. The crows will caw and fly off when I run by and it's quite irritating.
Something the game does not tell you is that crows will still be alerted if you step on them. Is that what is happening?
I did say run by them not on them but I'll try and keep in eye on it to see if I do that but I do recall scaring crows on rocks before.