Pls Remove or Revisit the Reagent Offerings

In theme with reducing the grind, can you please take another look at the useless offerings that pop up in our bloodwebs?


The reagents do virtually nothing.

Mold oak does virtually nothing.

Scratched coin and Shroud of Separation are more likely to hurt the killer than help them.


Why do I need these useless things?

Comments

  • I’d keep reagents but oaks and luck offerings can go. Reagents should be made more effective on most maps or maps should just have more fog in general

  • Totally agree. Lots of players have been asking for useless items and offerings to be removed for years, but their pleas have been ignored. BHVR have no incentive to do this unless people stop playing the game

  • I've had the idea of the fog reagents having a reduced version of the Dredge's Nightfall, in that it offers increased or reduced visibility, but full on not pitch black the way Nightfall does.

  • Reagents, coins and luck offerings are bloodweb filler, without them we'd be getting too much useful stuff.