With BP caps increased and BBQ/WGLF bonuses removed, lets add more BP bonuses to perks
50% brutality bonus on brutal strength, 50% boldness bonus on Dance with Me or Residual Manifest or something. I wanna hit the 10k bp cap every single match.
50% brutality bonus on brutal strength, 50% boldness bonus on Dance with Me or Residual Manifest or something. I wanna hit the 10k bp cap every single match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure the entire point of removing it from those two was to not make perks bloodpoint reliant.
I agree it would be ideal to have zero BP incentives on perks. But I think BP gains between killers should be looked at. Brutality and sacrifice specifically are very hard to max out, even as it is now and even in long games. It's odd how Myers, Billy and Bubba have no bonus to brutality, while GF and Oni do. Also, Myers deviousness gain is horrible. He doesn't even get any bonus for instadowning in Tier 3. Legion as well struggles with Deviousness.
BP gains for survivor too is kind of wonky. I think giving people more "shared" bloodpoints, like if you're working on a gen while altruism is happening, you gain a few points, etc.
I think what stood out was those two perks added to TOTAL bloodpoints, whereas perks like Prove Thyself and Beast of Prey just get to your cap faster. So I do not think BHVR cares about those.