Tome - Beast Mode

Xbox ONe

Beast Mode Tome Challenge (hit 20 ppl while in frenzy) does not register completion

I have been using add-on BFF and can see I get more than 20+ hits in a single match. I am using the Silent Hill Blue Bunny cosmetic and it happens on any map.

Perks used: Scourge Hook Pain Res., NOED, BBQ, Jolt

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I'm bumping this because the bug is STILL in the game. I'm using the Silent Hill skin as well, the yellow rabbit costume to be precise. I'm on pc/Steam by the way.

    I attempted this mission few times so far and despite drawing out matches as long as possible with even going as far to frenzy people who are already injured I still can't complete this mission. It's clearly bugged.

  • 2025 and this is STILL an active bug. Just run this on PC via Steam, using the BFF add on to let me track feral frenzy hits.

    I ended the match with 28 FF hits on the counter. Saw the golden pop up of 20/20 hits appear during the match. Once the post-game screen came up, no credit awarded, challenge still unlocked.

    What the hell guys?