Can we make the unchain button the same as the lock a locker button on controller?
As a controller user(only for survivor), it is a pain to go against a pinhead as if he lands his attack and I need to use an action... the breaking chains takes precedence over the action. Can we not make this button the same as the R2 button to lock lockers?
Comments
Breaking chains are an interaction (like repairing, healing, and cleansing) while actions are vault, drop pallet, and enter/exit locker. The chains are supposed to prevent you from doing interactions which is why they are tied to that button. On controller you can set your actions to be a different button from interactions in the options menu - I did it and I'm on ps4, I have R1 for interactions and circle for actions.
It is bad that default they have interactions and actions set to the same button though because it confuses players that don't know that they are two different things that can be set to different buttons.