Able to continue repairing generator after exit gates are powered

Platform: PC

Description: In certain scenarios you are able to continue repairing a generator when the exit gates are powered

Reproduction steps:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Be repairing a generator with 1 generator left to power the exit gates (I am using the toggle on/off, not hold - not sure if it matters)

Step 4 : Miss a skill check, and during the miss animation, another survivor finishes the 5th generator and powers the exit gates

Step 5 : Notice you continue repairing the generator even though 5 generators are powered and the exit gates are powered. In my case the killer opened the door shortly afterwards, at which point I was kicked off my gen as it became blocked

Additional information

   Character played - David

   Perks played - Breakout, Kindred, Borrowed Time, Iron Will

   Map - Ormond

   Frequency of the issue - Happened one time but scenario is kind of specific

No images/videos/logs to add for this one, I haven't tried to replicate it because I primarily play solo queue and that's too much coordination with randoms :)

Tagged: Pending

Comments