Cenobite's lament configuration bug
whenever the box gets solved or picked up by the killer about 2-3 times, it becomes invisible for killer, being only visible by it's spark effects
Tagged:
Pending
whenever the box gets solved or picked up by the killer about 2-3 times, it becomes invisible for killer, being only visible by it's spark effects
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh I had not noticed that you have to pick it up a couple of times for it to go invisible, I'm practicing the box spawns and this bug is so annoying because I literally walk by it when it's not sparking so I miss it. This is not only a visual bug but it affects the gameplay too, you can easily miss it if you can't see it and the sparks only happens periodically.