How many Perks/Tiers do I need for Prestige 1/2/3 after the update?
I have some characters that have Event offerings and too many good items/addons for me to Prestige them now before the update is happening. I heard a character get's Prestige Level also after the update according how many perk Tiers they have. How many do I need for Prestige 1/2/3?
Comments
Here
Thanks ❤️
Also you now get 2 extra perstige levels per exsisting prestige so P1 -> P3 after the update.
For those who want to check it more easily in game:
Only counting tier 3 perk:
1 level: 1 page, 1 row and 3 perk on the last row
2 level: 2 pages, 2 row
3 level: 3 pages, 2 row and 2 perk on the last row
4 level: 4 pages, 2 row and 4 perk on the last row
5 level: 6 pages
6 level: Every survivor perks, seemingly unreachable for killer since they only have 97 perk for a total of 291 perk tier.