Infinite Flash Light by Survivor

Get Blinded and get Infinite flash by a survivor at the end. once flashed i cant see my screen for like 10-20 seconds. i keep moving and moving my camera but i cant see anything, keep getting blinded constantly. I have over 3k hours in the game and came back to the game recently due to a long hiatus.

I have never experienced this kind of bug before, its insane and game breaking.

Spoke to survivor end game post chat, they said its an addon, but no way. No way it blind u for 10 sec++. I never seen this happen before

https://youtu.be/HVFO5mP-0JM

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • you can hear on the video that it was chained blind. If they had addons to increase blindness duration, it's normal.

    But later you can see it's a hacked flashlight.

    So not a bug to be chain blinded, but they were hacking