I need a suggestion about prestige
Since my all character (both surv and kill) are at level 50 (NO PRESTIGE) with 90% of perks tier 3 (just some awful perk on every character is tier 2), do you recommend me to prestige 1 now before the update arrived? Is it worth it? I am worried about the lost of all my items, addons etc
Comments
I'd say just wait, unless you really want that scratchmark portrait.
You'll get automatically bumped up a few prestige tiers based on how many perk tiers you've got, and even if you didn't spending the 20k to prestige is better than losing all your stuff imo.
No no, don't. Your perk tiers will automatically give you prestiges, so you'll probably end up at prestige 3+ on all characters and get all the remaining perks that way. Maybe even higher prestige than that.
Definitely don't prestige now, you won't get to P3 in time and may even get fewer prestige levels due to losing your perk tiers, which will give prestige levels.
I second MrMori's advice.
If you want to be sure then count the perk tiers you have on each character. 70 will make that character P1, 120 for P2, and 170 for P3. If you do in fact have most perks at tier 3 on each character then that should be enough to get at least P3 on everyone after the update.
Thank you all, I will take your advice because I think it is the best choice