I have a question about the new prestige system
With The Artist I have 5 pages of tier 3 purple perks with the new change will I automatically get her bloody weapon cosmetic without having to prestige her when the prestige change comes or will I still have to prestige her now in order to get it? I'm confused with the new prestige changes sorry if this question has been asked alot. I only want the bloody weapon cosmetic, I don't care about the other bloody cosmetics on her.
Comments
If you have 5 full pages at Tier 3, then you'll have 75 perks x 3 = 225 (Do double check this for me)
If you have 225 perk tiers, then you'll get 4 Levels from the catch up mechanic when the mid-chapter goes out as per the above. The Prestige cosmetics are now at P4/P5/P6, so you'll get her first prestige reward, which is her weapon.