I have 97 perks at Tier 3
But how many prestige levels does that grant me? I have no idea how that works. Can somebody enlighten me?
But how many prestige levels does that grant me? I have no idea how that works. Can somebody enlighten me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
3 x 97 = 291
So 5 prestige levels
1 level: 70-119 perk tiers
2 levels: 120-169 perk tiers
3 levels: 170-219 perk tiers
4 levels: 220-269 perk tiers
5 levels: 270-319 perk tiers
6 levels: 320 or more perk tiers, I believe
So you will get 5 free prestiges, I believe
Because you're P3 you'll go to P9 anyway and that'll be that, you can
P1 - P3 After Update
P2 - P6 After Update
P3 - P9 After Update
2. Prestiges based on the amount of perks you have, if you have P3 you won't gain any prestige levels from perks.
Edit: I read what you put wrong, I read 97 perks at P3, silly me.