Crate Of Gears + Bag Of Gears = Good?

I played some game with that.
And i got many reverse beartraps kills.
I just dont understand why.
So i just follow a survivor with a trap.
He needed rly much time for 1 Jigsaw Box.
But he got the right key by his first box.
I hate RNG sometimes.

My "time waste" perk build:

-A Nurse's Calling
-Make Your Choice
-Save The Best For Last
-Sloppy Butcher

Comments

  • You're better off using Tampered Timer (makes the RBT activate in 2:00 rather than 2:30 plus Jigsaw Sketch (adds an extra Jigsaw box making the chance for them to get the trap off 20% compared to 25%) or just Crate of Gears to increase the search time if you don't want to rely on RNG for your head pop.

  • @JanTheMan said:
    You're better off using Tampered Timer (makes the RBT activate in 2:00 rather than 2:30 plus Jigsaw Sketch (adds an extra Jigsaw box making the chance for the to get the trap off 20% compared to 25%) or just Crate of Gears to increase the search time if you don't want to rely on RNG for your head pop.

    normally i use exact that.
    Jigsaw sketch + tampered timer.
    But i just test the gears, because they reduce the trap placement.
    The animation is funny and the time by the jigsaw boxes are crazy.
    But i cant test the exact time, because nobody plays DbD from my friendlist.

  • I think I saw that it reduces the time by 1 second, could be wrong thought.
  • @JanTheMan said:
    I think I saw that it reduces the time by 1 second, could be wrong thought.

    I cant test it :(