Console- Switching to dormant Charlotte

While playing a match on Xbox as Twins, I experienced a game altering bug that lasted for the rest of the match. After playing as Victor and trying to switch back to Charlotte I was stuck in the dormant pov. I couldn't interact with anything and I was stuck at the speed Charlotte is at while waking up. When Victor died I still couldn't interact and stayed at the same speed but I could swing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctLceOoEO_E


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This happened to me twice last night. I play on PC. It happened on the Temple of Purgation and the Suffocation Pit.

    Both times it started when I switched back to Charlotte I could not move at all. The only thing I could do was spawn Victor. The first time I left him near a gen and switched back to Charlotte and realized I could move now, but only slowly and the only thing I could do was attack. The second time I jumped onto a healthy survivor and that swapped me back to Charlotte and I could only walk and attack.

    This was really annoying because both games I was dominating and it took the survivors a long time to realize I couldn't do anything.

    I was running: Call of Brine, Merciless Storm, Surveillance and Shattered Hope.


    DeadByDaylight.log

    I don't know how this log file works because I opened the game a few times since then, if you need a different log file let me know.