Perk Idea: Fast Learner/Copycat

Hello and welcome back to another "I just woke up and thought of this" post by me. This time, a survivor perk that's all about learning/taking from others! I will admit though, I've had some time to think about this, so I did refine it a bit, and thus..I have no excuse if this is considered a terrible idea lol. Also, in case someone has suggested this before, I did not know that while writing this and frankly that fits perfectly with this idea-

But enough time wasting, what is this perk idea?? Well...

"When in an 8 meter range of another survivor, if you have an empty perk slot, you will be able to use that other survivor's FIRST perk.

This effect lingers for 5/7/10 seconds after leaving the 8 meter range, and you can only take from one survivor at a time."

Yes, this would probably cause many problems, but at the very least it's fun to think about- Anywho, thanks for reading!

(also I did not notice the suggestions category when writing this, that is my bad-)

Comments

  • This should be under suggestions. Also, I think it would be far too situational to be any effective. You're using up 2 perk slots to get a random perk for 10 seconds after leaving another player, that's kinda bad man.

  • Could add a random perk option within the loadout. You can select it 4 times for a complete random build.

  • Super creative I like It