Chase Music does not stop

Platform: PC

Killer: any killer

Maps: any map

How often: once every few games

Steps to reproduce: I am not sure how this bug triggers. All I know is that when you start a chase and then down the survivor really quickly the chase music just does not stop. I don't know what factors are involved just that in all cases where this happened the chase started as soon as it ended.

The chase music keeps going even if you:

  • swing and miss while outside a chase
  • pick up a survivor
  • hook a survivor
  • open a locker
  • break a pallet
  • afk and look at a wall for a while
  • vault windows
  • break a generator

it stops once you enter a different chase and as soon as that chase ends normally (downing them or losing them)

Tagged: Pending

Comments