Next mid chapter killer overhaul
So as everyone is aware we got a pretty major perk overhaul this update and personally I think with a bit more smoothing out after the update goes live its going to be the best update in recent dbd history. Maybe next update we could have a similar update but for killers powers. I'm not talking about every killer I'm talking about the few that are almost unplayable in the state of the game and one that is overturned. Here are the killers that in my opinion need some work done
Myers
Cons- M1 killer that's weak in chase and weak in map pressure as well as has a early game "setup" that he must do. He is also the only killer that can be entirely powerless mid game (I'm not counting the pig she can still do her little stealth and ambush)
Pros- Possibility to snowball and early game stealth however you cant really capitalize on that early game stealth
Changes- He seems like a killer that's really easy to become OP so I don't think he could ever be A tier without him being reworked so here's what I can think of. Make brutal strength base kit when he is in T3, Make it easier to get out of T1 and slightly quicker to get to T3, just so he feels a bit more fluid and there isn't as much wandering around . I'm aware he would still be low tier but this seems like a start point.
Onryo :(
Cons- M1 killer that's really weak in chase and lacks any snowball potential or real map pressure other than scaring people off a gen for a bit. Her stealth makes her unable to attack so its hard to capitalize off it. She has the worst teleporting ability of any killer and her addons don't help that aspect of her kit enough.
Pros- Has ok map movement and she's small.
Changes- Either greatly reduce her TV turn on time or make it so that TV's will turn back on after every down or hit (whichever one is more balanced) There also needs to be a greater penalty for turning off a TV and holding a tape but I don't think that penalty should be the current one (death) Coming out of TV's should be almost instant so she can really make use of her speed boost coming out since she has nothing to help her in chase. Again, this wouldn't make her top tier but its a good stepping stone.
Pig
Cons- M1 killer (see a pattern here?) absolutely nothing that helps her in chase or in late game. Her stealth sucks because of the movement speed debuff and her ambush is awful aside from a couple good loops and saving STBFL stacks. Her head traps require you to get a down which can take 3 or 4 gens on some maps *cough cough the game* and once all gens are done she has nothing to help her unless you have a active trap on someone but that wont help much. Overall her traps are pretty mid unless you get top tier RNG
Pros- Might have Ok gen slowdown might not, Has ok stealth. Can get a instakill with some luck and has potential for a good endgame
Changes- honestly she's in one of the worst spots for a killer to be in, Extremely bad but can easily be made OP. She would probably need a rework but I don't think BHVR wants to do that so just make it where traps activate once gates are open so she has a little bit of endgame pressure and give her another trap.
Nurse
Cons- uh....You might suck with her for a bit.... Some maps can be a little janky for the blinks that's about it
Pros- You don't have to loop or worry about pallets or windows You have excellent map pressure on top of that you can snowball really well and you have little counterplay
Changes- I don't know all I know is she's OP and the majority of the community can agree She's not that healthy for the game . I'm glad I'm not getting paid to make balance changes on her. All I know is something needs to change. good luck.
Freddy
Cons- M1 killer with really bad anti loop and has no power for the 1st part of the game and 1st part of most chases. Overall he's kind of just mid. Mid at almost every aspect of the game but cant seem to shine in many situations.
Pros- A bit sneaky and has decent map pressure.
Changes- I think he would be pretty easy to get to B tier. Give him both snares and dream pallets, Snares and dream pallets are there when not asleep and give him his TP at the start of the game so he can have a decent early game.
Obviously that's not going to make the game or killers perfect but its just some ideas to make killers that are unbearable to play a bit more decent in some situations.
Comments