I would kill for a Dead By Daylight series!
Imagine how cool it could be, having episodes on the survivors/killers back stories seeing how they respond to being taken, and going through repeated trials that the entity forced (most of them) into, we could see the characters come to life in a whole new way and learn about how each character acts and talks and differs from the others. I’m also on cloud nine right now if you know what I mean and I’m ranting 😅
Comments
Meh. I thought about it, but I don’t like a series of any kind if there is no hope for the good guys. As things are now, survivors just end up in trial after trial and there’s no way out until the entity completely sucks them dry and they just end up in a void or something like that (haven’t kept up with the lore much).
If they adapt it to where there is a possibility of escape and the entity has an opposing force that is helping the survivors, I can see it being enjoyable.
I had actually thought about a DBD movie. Takes place with the original survivors and killers. Maybe a few of the newer DBD ones like Haddie and or dredge, maybe trickster.
And it would be from like Dwight's or meg's point of view.
They would start around the campfire with no memory of how they got there. They could start by being chased by the trapper in the Macmillan realm, and they finally escaped him to find themselves at coldwin farm or gas haven. This continues on with survivors dying off one by one until it's just meg left.
The end would be her dying and everything goes black. Next thing you know she wakes up, at a campfire with no memory of how she got there.
Who In your opinion would be the main character
I don’t feel like there should be just one. In the lore the entity puts them through trials repeatedly until they run out of spiritual energy
They could have focused on whichever survivors are in the trials during episodes like that