Trying to lear blight
I saw a guide on youtube but not sure which tech is still in the game.
I can do hag tech but haven't be able to do flicks like J-flicks and Z-flicks.
Is it still in game?
I saw a guide on youtube but not sure which tech is still in the game.
I can do hag tech but haven't be able to do flicks like J-flicks and Z-flicks.
Is it still in game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
J-Flicks were an unintentional overpowered bug that was removed a while ago.
Z-flicks were also removed. S-flicks are the closest equivalent now.
check out Lilith omens blight guide on YouTube that's what helped me, as for flicks the best way to learn is to bind q and e to look left or right so your using your mouse and pressing one of those buttons to use 2 inputs at the same time making it so you can do flicks you couldn't normally do on a lower sensitivity
which flick is still can be performed in video?
I'll try using QE thx!
which flick is still can be performed in video?
I'll try using QE thx!