Shall I prestige?

With the new system you can keep your stuff when prestiging, you're also forced to prestige, I have all characters at level 50 (except someone I haven't unlocked).

I don't prestige them since I have a lot of event stuff, I already have my main survivor to level 50 prestige 3 so survivor isn't really a problem but for killer it's different, I have one to p3 lvl50 but it's not the one I use usually, also I don't really have a main.

Since for killers using another character does matter and if I remember correctly you get a special prestige thing for characters you've already prestiged, shall I prestige them or keep the event stuff?

For survivor I already have a main and it doesn't change the gameplay using different characters but it could still be cool.

Shall I prestige or in the end it doesn't change much and loosing event things isn't really worth it?

Comments

  • Prestiging once now will give you P3 patch day. You lose your addons, items, perks but gain that character's perks for everyone in the roster.

    Survivor, prestige all your lvl 50s that you don't main

    Killer, prestige all your lvl 50s that don't already have 120 perk tiers.