Charity case on PS4!
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!
Yusss I've been missing my Roo shirt ^_^

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP3509-CUSA08444_00-CHARITYCASE00000
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!
Yusss I've been missing my Roo shirt ^_^

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP3509-CUSA08444_00-CHARITYCASE00000
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You heard me! I linked the Canadian site because that's where I am but here's the american one too! ^_^
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3509-CUSA08444_00-CHARITYCASE00000
YouTube video announcing it too.
It's on Xbox too. Sooooo happy. ty ty ty ty
Welp there's an official post up now. So I guess Mods can lock this thread
I just like being ahead of their social media manager on news ahaha
So all the money go to the charity on ps4 as well?
rooHappy
time for toxic claudette or toxic bing bong
EDIT: sorry TOXICIER CLAUDETTE
Good for target practice for any Huntress mains
I know, I think it comes with Ohm Wraith too. I love Ohm he's one of my fave Dbd streamers, he's not great but I find him really entertaining
Its not available for PS4 EU players