For the new prestige system, If I have all the perks at least tier 1 will that get me to prestige 6?

I've been putting a bunch a bloodpoints in characters that are just level 50 and I got all the perks at least tier 1 or 2 but, mostly tier 3 will that get me to at least prestige 6 when the mid chapter comes out?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They changed it now unfortunately no matter how much bloodpoints you put into that character

    P1 = p3

    P2=p6

    P3=p9 Cap ceiling for what you're turned into

    No they wouldn't do that I checked their July developer update. Here's what they put " Finally, we’ve made a tweak to our catch-up mechanic, which awards you bonus prestige levels based on your progress prior to this overhaul going live. This is based on the number of perk tiers you’ve unlocked on a character as well as their prestige. "

  • It depends how many perk tiers you have - the catchup mechanic for perks specifically uses perk tiers rather than perks as a whole. Each Tier 3 perk counts as 3 towards the following 'perks' amount, Tier 2s count as 2, and Tier 1 counts as 1.

    Currently, on the killer side, it's impossible to get 6 levels from the catch up mechanic by perks alone, and it requires survivors having almost every single perk at Tier 3 (survivors have 107 perks x 3 = 321).

    Tiers.png

    So you will not be at P6 when the mid-chapter comes out unless you're a survivor who has almost every single perk unlocked at Tier 3.

    EDIT: To be clear in my answer, I'm specifically talking about perk tier catch up mechanics. The above doesn't include the bonus levels for Prestiging and presumes you haven't prestiged.

  • @Jarky said:

    It depends how many perk tiers you have - the catchup mechanic for perks specifically uses perk tiers rather than perks as a whole. Each Tier 3 perk counts as 3 towards the following 'perks' amount, Tier 2s count as 2, and Tier 1 counts as 1.

    Currently, on the killer side, it's impossible to get 6 levels from the catch up mechanic by perks alone, and it requires survivors having almost every single perk at Tier 3 (survivors have 107 perks x 3 = 321).

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UZSI6JVPASIC/tiers.png

    So you will not be at P6 when the mid-chapter comes out unless you're a survivor who has almost every single perk unlocked at Tier 3.

    Well if I can at least get to level 5 I can at least get the bloody outfits since we keep our addons and offerings it won't be that bad.