PS4 DLC OUT. WHEN?
Do you have a date for the release of the DLC on ALL the platform?
I'm curious of the new Unreal Engine version on PS4
Do you have a date for the release of the DLC on ALL the platform?
I'm curious of the new Unreal Engine version on PS4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
6.12.2018 maybe....
Way too soon, the PTB is still up isn't next? I'm guessing it'll be around the 14th
Also, ur going to love the new engine cuz it has better perfomance (assuming it has the same impact on console like on pc)
Soon TM
Next dev stream is on December 13th, so DLC will most likely drop within that week.