Shrine of secrets purchases
I have searched for the answer all over the fourms before posting this so I apologize if it's already answered. I know we won't lose our SOS perks that we bought but if we have them tier 1 on a killer will they become tier 3 on every killer without having to wait for it to appear again to purchase the rest of the perma tiers? Say it's a perk from a killer you don't have and you can't level the killer up will you be able to find tier 2 and 3 in the BW? Thanks in advance
Comments
With the old system you will find them in the bloodweb, tho it's highly rng when they show up.
With the new system (if it's already been added) you can buy and have it immediately on all killers, then if you want a higher tier you can buy it again in the shrine and get it up to tier 2 and 3.
Or you can, like the old system, find them in the bloodweb and increase their tier that way.