Is ghostface bugged rn?

He seems to be able to mark people in under 2 seconds without crouching. The only addons I've noticed in my matches against ghostfaces were the brown one that reduces mark time by 20% but it shouldn't be that fast while he's standing??

Comments

  • I'd recommend reporting it in the bug section with a video if that is possible too.

  • @Remedicist said:

    I'd recommend reporting it in the bug section with a video if that is possible too.

    Okay, maybe I'll play a round as him and see if it seems faster than normal.

  • Crouching has nothing to do with his mark speed. Leaning doubles the speed that Ghostface stalks from which turns 5 seconds of non-leaning into 2.5 seconds of leaning.

  • @PBsamichShoe said:

    He seems to be able to mark people in under 2 seconds without crouching. The only addons I've noticed in my matches against ghostfaces were the brown one that reduces mark time by 20% but it shouldn't be that fast while he's standing??

    there is nowhere in add-on that says you need crouch or stand-up. marking takes 5 seconds when not leaning and 2.5 seconds while leaning by default. the add-on reduces it to 4 seconds and 2 seconds respectively. not a bug. it is that fast.

  • @Crowman said:

    Crouching has nothing to do with his mark speed. Leaning doubles the speed that Ghostface stalks from which turns 5 seconds of non-leaning into 2.5 seconds of leaning.

    So it's supposed to take 5 seconds to mark someone without addons when not leaning? I'll test it out later

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/334061/is-ghostface-bugged-rn

    there is nowhere in add-on that says you need crouch or stand-up. marking takes 5 seconds when not leaning and 2.5 seconds while leaning by default. the add-on reduces it to 4 seconds and 2 seconds respectively. not a bug. it is that fast.

    I never said that about the addon.