Help for Clown

Hey! I really need some help with clown.
I have no problem playing any other killer. I even get 4ks with Freddy on rank 1 but what ever Add-Ons or Perks I use I dont get ######### done.

Gens are immediately done even if the chases are short. I use Enduring, Spirit Fury, Hex: Ruin and NOED. Nothing works. I tried a completely endgame build or a chase build or a anti-gen build. Nothing works for me.
Has someone any tips for me? That clown isn't that happy.

Comments

  • I dont like clown either.
    You have no map pressure and your ability is supposed to counter loops, but the problem is that it doesnt actually counter them, especially if you are being looped by a competent survivor that knows when to switch loops etc.

    My recommendation is the same as with any other loopable killer. Identify the weak spot in the team (especially in SWFs), catch and tunnel him because catching him wont take that much time. You can even use the overaltruism of his friends and try to get them this way instead of following them through the loops