Should addon prices be reduced?
With people fearing the bloodweb grind should the addon economy be reduced if we take each rarity level item and reduce it by 50% would that ease the grind an iri addon would cost 3500 bp instead of 7k bp
With people fearing the bloodweb grind should the addon economy be reduced if we take each rarity level item and reduce it by 50% would that ease the grind an iri addon would cost 3500 bp instead of 7k bp
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m kinda against it. Iri and purple add ons should be somewhat rare since a lot of them are very powerful. Realistically if I only play as clown I shouldn’t be able to run gin bottle and pinky finger every game.
That being said I wouldn’t mind them reducing bloodpoint costs across the board so long as iri and purple items become more rare
so keep iri the same price but reduce commons yellows greens and purples
Just make BP bonus stack basekit. I don't understand why it's so hard for them to understand.