devs, I have a question, what happens if the player is healed with off the record?
Will the player have 1 tank or... 2 tanks? When your team healing him, the player will be at 100% so the off the record perk will not be deactivated, so if the killer hits him, the perk will be activated and he will not be able to tank anymore?
By this I mean that, I do NOT know if they thought about this, because if the adjustment they have made to it, that mentioned above will be allowed (2 tanks)
Comments
As far as I understand it, the endurance remains if they are fully healed by another player. So they would take three hits to go down (or two if a one-hit ability is used). Which is fair, because if they still have OTR, it means they haven't progressed the game yet.
You get off hook and as long as you don´t try to self heal, or touch a gen, totem, another survivor, etc. OTR will still be active when you are fully healed and then injured again until you would be put into the dying state. So effectivly 3 hits to get downed.