Breaking a gen as Pinhead hurts my ears.
I've been playing some Pinhead lately, and breaking a generator as him really hurts my ears. Chains don't really make a pleasant noise anyways - that's just what chains are like, I guess - but when it's that loud?? ouch. I brace for impact every time I damage a gen as him.
This doesn't apply when playing without headphones/earbuds, by the way.
Same goes for the chain animation in the lobby.
Comments
Interesting, I actually have the opposite experience where I think his animations make a cool noise and I like when it happens. Pinhead and Sadako for me personally have the best sound effects. (Although I agree that the lobby chains from Pinhead are way too loud)
His animations are really cool, yeah, but the noise (just for gen breaking though) seem so much louder compared to the rest of the game.