Killers coming through the pallets on stuns

Iv noticed lately that rubberbanding has gotten even worse- and when stunning killers they are ending up hitting me and ending on the other side of the pallet…

Comments

  • If you go down, maybe the pallet shouldn't have been dropped in the first place. With the lag it's really hard to say what really happens.

    I've got a few games as survivor where I was hit from further than usual.

    I've got several games as killer where the downed survivor suddenly moved a meter or two in another direction.

    It's so weird.

  • @drsoontm said:

    If you go down, maybe the pallet shouldn't have been dropped in the first place. With the lag it's really hard to say what really happens.

    I've got a few games as survivor where I was hit from further than usual.

    I've got several games as killer where the downed survivor suddenly moved a meter or two in another direction.

    It's so weird.

    Yeah, I genuinly cannot tell if the survivor moving when they have been downed is a server latency issue or a ping issue.

    On the plus side, I've gotten a lot of Smash Hit value recently.

  • @Remedicist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3056617#Comment_3056617

    Yeah, I genuinly cannot tell if the survivor moving when they have been downed is a server latency issue or a ping issue.

    On the plus side, I've gotten a lot of Smash Hit value recently.

    It's definitively the server. Cheaters moving while dead look different.

    Smash Hit value aside, I really hope they fix that soon.