The irony.

Inked20220711070839_1.jpg

I usually don't post salt because we see it all the time lol but this one was too funny.

Comments

  • Yikes

    Hmm isnt gaming a hobby tho?

    Lmao gotta love the weird comments sometimes

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    Yikes

    Hmm isnt gaming a hobby tho?

    Lmao gotta love the weird comments sometimes

    Right? lmao

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/333754/the-irony

    I think the best I've gotten. Was someone came to my stream afterwards and told me to smell my chair(implying I'm sweaty...Which I am

    Honorable mention to the person who came in and told me "you're exactly what a nurse player looks like"... Still trying to figure out what a nurse player looks like and what that means. But apparently I look like that

    I feel like people dont understand that this game is PVP. Asymmetric PVP but still. I never jump into my games expecting to win every single one ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/333754/the-irony

    I think the best I've gotten. Was someone came to my stream afterwards and told me to smell my chair(implying I'm sweaty...Which I am

    Honorable mention to the person who came in and told me "you're exactly what a nurse player looks like"... Still trying to figure out what a nurse player looks like and what that means. But apparently I look like that

    Brown hair curling down to the shoulders and a 6mm beard that has already quite a few white spots?

    If not, one of us doesn't look like a Nurse player ๐Ÿ˜