Looking for some new friends
Looking for some new friends to play dbd with, just be cool & know that i'm a little shy if i've got my mic on :)
I'm on ps4 with crossplay (na) btw
Looking for some new friends to play dbd with, just be cool & know that i'm a little shy if i've got my mic on :)
I'm on ps4 with crossplay (na) btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im down to play, feel free to add me; dean_bester27
Add me, Awiw1002… I’m on PS
I'm down add me, ThaScarletSpider, I'm on ps
Hey adrenalineclutch,
Same here I love this game and i find it so hard to find people to play with. Switch Name IamTerror (PC name is DemNB
Im also looking for some new friends! Ps4
XBOX S..ADD ME..quban00
Hey! I'm part of a Discord community which is looking to build our DbD side :)
If you're interested to learn more, message me at Mototo#7206 and tell me you found me from here!
only been playing about a week but I'm always down for to play make new friends DBD ID TimeShadow2253 PC cross play
Discord Time4Shadows#5559
I'm down to play with you a little shy as well. I'm on the PS4, my name is Doobee72. If you want to play together.
PSN >> JamCeramic
mainly just play for fun tbh