Lag switchers claiming bad internet xD
Had a fun game today.
Swf forced eyrie of crows which isnt good but isnt bad aswell.
20 seconds into the game i chase a claire and she seems to be kinda lagging. She then starts running in a straight line watching behind her and when i caught up to her she disappears and reappears several meters behind me. But thats fine, aint my first time encountering these type of dumbasses. I managed to down her afterwards and proceeded to camp her to second hook state and afterwards she got out because i can't protect a hook against 2 ppl as gf. Thats fine though i just tunneled the ######### out of her afterwards. And funnily enough she run in a straight line again. I just sat still and looked around to see where was my character stuck at because thats where she was lag switching from. After 10s of standing still next to her invisible body looking at her running to a wall she dced like the sore ######### she is. Afterwards i killed everyone else who were also lag switching. Ofc they tell me it "bad internet connection" in end game chat
So in conclusion this is a rant. Not a "this game has so many cheaters rant" but a "consider improving your lag switching u got trashed on while cheating" rant. Game was ez.
I hope u see this claire jake and bill ❤️
Comments
I have a VERY unusual amount of cheaters today. Many lag switching. Maybe they released a new cheat recently or something.